(1) Coast Guard Festival Kids Parade — 10:30 a.m. Saturday in downtown Grand Haven. An entertaining parade for kids of all ages. Parade Route: start at 5th St. & Franklin, West on Franklin to 1st St., North on 1st to Washington Ave., East on Washington to 5th St.
(2) Coast Guard Festival Community Picnic — 1-4 p.m. Sunday at Coast Guard Park in Ferrysburg. Enjoy food, games and music to celebrate the annual picnic that was the start of the Coast Guard Festival 92 years ago. The picnic is hosted by the City of Ferrysburg.
(3) Cardboard Boat Race — 2 p.m. Saturday at Bicentennial Park, Grand Haven. One of the Coast Guard Festival’s newest events, will feature cardboard boats racing in the Grand River channel.
(4) Cruise-in Car Show — 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Sunday in downtown Grand Haven. Come check out a variety of classic and rare vehicles during this annual car show. Awards, chosen by Coast Guard Personnel, Coast Guard Festival Committee, and Trophy sponsors, will be awarded at 1:30pm.
(5) Flea on Seventh — 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday in Centertown. A new Coast Guard Festival event featuring 25 vendors with exciting antiques and vintage treasures. Located on Seventh Street between Washington and Columbus avenues.