(1) The Bunny Train — The Coopersville & Marne Railway’s annual Easter-time run departs from downtown Coopersville at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Saturday, and 1 and 3 p.m. Sunday. It also runs April 8, 9 and 15. The Easter Bunny and her musical cast will join guests for the 90-minute ride. When the kids look out the train windows, they may see other bunnies, too. Tickets are $17 for adults, $16 for senior citizens, $15 for kids ages 2-12.
(2) Weekend of Pin Drop concerts — at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. • Friday 8-11 p.m.: Check out an intimate evening with Hey Monea and Paul Pfau. All reserved seating tickets start at $20. • Saturday 8-11 p.m.: Hawaiian native Kawehi is a one-woman digital band, employing loops and layered live elements, using vocals, beat boxing, body percussion, and electric keyboard, guitar, ukulele, a looping machine, and a laptop computer. They say you have to see it and hear it to believe there is only one petite woman on stage. Standing room only; doors open one hour before the show. Tickets are $20. • Sunday 7:30-10:30 p.m.: The Stray Birds, an Americana/folk band. All reserved seating tickets start at $25.
(3) Hope College Chapel Choir’s Home Concert — 7:30 p.m. Friday at Jack H. Miller Center for Musical Arts, 221 Columbia Ave., Holland. Admission is free.
(4) West Michigan’s Moms Sale — 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave. in downtown Grand Rapids. Buy or sell your new and gently used baby and children’s clothing, toys, furniture, quilts, burp cloths, bikes, car seats, strollers, swings, highchairs, and accessories. More than 200 booths are expected. Admission is free; donations and proceeds will benefit The Salvation Army and Safe Haven Ministries.
(5) Woodcock Walk — 7:30-9 p.m. Saturday at Hemlock Crossing Nature Education Center, 8115 West Olive Rd., West Olive. Registration required.