(1) Lake Watch Birding — 8-10 a.m. Saturday at Olive Shores Park, 8555 Olive Shore Ave., West Olive. Spend the morning watching bird migration along the shoreline of Lake Michigan. Meet at Olive Shores before driving to the trailhead for the north pier of Pigeon Lake channel. The walk out to the pier is easy, as it is level boardwalk and crushed gravel.
(2) The Sweet Water Warblers — 8-11 p.m. Saturday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Michigan songbirds Rachael Davis, Lindsay Lou and May Erlewine formed this trio at the Hoxeyville Music Festival in 2014. The three singing sirens/multi-instrumentalists’ repertoire ranges from gospel and bluegrass to soul and pop. Admission is $25 for this Pin Drop Concert.
(3) TFDI concert — 8-10 p.m. Friday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. TFDI is a three-man acoustic band consisting of Tony Lucca, Jay Nash and Matt Duke. The three songwriters joined forces in 2009 for a tour of the country. Tickets are $35-$45 for this Pin Drop Concert.
(4) Easter Egg Hunts — Saturday. Locations: Spring Lake Central Park (10 a.m.); Grand Haven Gospel Chapel, 1805 Waverly Ave. (10 a.m.); Hope Reformed Church, 14932 Mercury Drive, Grand Haven Township (10 a.m.); Grand Haven Central Park (11 a.m.); Salvation Army, 303 N. Despelder St., Grand Haven (1 p.m.).
(5) Easter Sunday — Attend a worship service at a local church to hear the Good News!