(1) Tour de Grand Haven bike ride — 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, starting at the YMCA and ending at City Beach. Bicyclists can ride one of two routes for the Tour de Grand Haven: a 10-mile and a 33-mile ride. The event, put together by the Grand Haven High School Student Senate, will support the Save the Catwalk fund, which is attempting to raise money to restore and reinstall the catwalk on the south pier. The bike ride event is open to bikers of all levels. After the tour, join riders and event organizers for a cook-out at the beach. To find out more or to register, visit the event’s website.
(2) “Death of a Salesman” — 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday at the Grand Haven Community Center, 421 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven.
(3) Music by the Fireplace: Jim Cooper Jazz Trio — 3-4 p.m. Sunday at Spring Lake District Library, 123 E. Exchange St., Spring Lake.
(4) Wildlife Encounter-Kids! Wood Duck: Waterfowl of the Woods — 3-4:30 p.m. Sunday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 West Olive Road, West Olive.
(5) Music at the Museum: The Crane Wives — 6 p.m. Friday at Tri-Cities Historical Museum, 200 Washington, Grand Haven. Tickets are $10 for members and $15 for non-members.