(1) Holland Haven Marathon — 7:30 am to 2:00 pm Sunday. The Holland Haven Marathon is a unique event which traverses the shores of Lake Michigan. Runners will experience the beautiful lake shore as they travel from Grand Haven to Holland.
(2) Coopersville Train Excursions — 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday. The 90-minute round-trip departs from historic, downtown Coopersville. During the journey, the conductor will talk about hometown rock ‘n roll superstar Del Shannon, along with local railroad history.
(3) Courtyard Concerts — 2-6 p.m. Sunday, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. This 4th annual outdoor mini music festival will feature Seth Glier & Birds of Chicago with special guest Jesse Terry. Local singer/songwriter Loren Johnson opens the show.
(4) Grand Haven Musical Fountain — 9-9:25 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Waterfront Stadium. See a 20 minute synchronized water and light show accompanied with music of all varieties.
(5) Spring Lake Bluegrass Jam — 6-9 p.m. Sunday at Dyck’s Dock, 16224 Woodcrest Drive, Spring Lake.