(1) ArtWalk 2017 — The winners will be announced Thursday evening, but the art can still be viewed through Sunday. If you haven’t seen it all, don’t miss out! See ghartwalk.com for more information.
(2) Broadwalk Brass of Grand Haven — 2-3 p.m. Sunday at Loutit District Library, 407 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. This is part of the local library’s free Sunday afternoon concert series.
(3) HoneyHoney concert — 8-11 p.m. Friday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Admission is $35. Suzanne Santo and Ben Jaffe twist their gritty, harmony-driven brand of Southern-flavored rock’n’roll through tales of lost souls, broken boys and girls with gold in their spirit.
(4) Grand Armory Brewing 2-Year Anniversary Party — noon to midnight Saturday at 17 S. Second St., Grand Haven. The brew pub celebrates with five bands: Sweetbread, The Mainstays, Jesse Ray and the Carolina Catfish, The Way Down Wanderers, and The Crane Wives. You must be 21 or older to get in.
(5) Vander Fest — 4-10 p.m. Saturday at Vander Mill, 14921 Cleveland St. (M-104), Spring Lake. Admission is $25. The local beer and cider producers and restaurateurs participating are all friends or customers of Vander Mill.