(1) Big Air in the Bowl — 5:30-8:30 p.m. Saturday at the Mulligan’s Hollow Ski Bowl. The Ski Bowl crew says it is building a massive jump for riders. There will be music, laser lights, food, a bonfire and prizes. The entry fee is $15. Competition begins at 6 p.m. and divided into age groups. You don’t have to participate; come out and watch!
(2) “Godspell” — 7 p.m. Friday, and 1 and 7 p.m. Saturday, at the Orchard View High School auditorium, 16 N. Quarterline Road in Muskegon. This is the Western Michigan Christian middle and high schools production of the classic musical based on the New Testament Gospels, mostly the Book of Matthew. Tickets are $10. Cast members from the Tri-Cities area include Amity and Lily Zenz, David Clausing, Elijah Faith, and Hogan Harmon.
(3) Margarita Mix-Off — 12-5 p.m. Saturday at Old Boys Brewhouse, 971 W. Savidge St., Spring Lake. All proceeds will go to AMBUCS. The event includes live music and $3 margaritas (you must be at least age 21). Admission is free.
(4) Music at Seven Steps Up — The Schrock Brothers featuring Peter “Madcat” Ruth take the stage at 8 p.m. Friday. This is a standing-room-only event. Tickets are $15 (plus a $2 service fee). Alice Peacock will help celebrate the hall’s seventh anniversary of offering concerts at 8 p.m. Saturday. She was the first performer there ever. Tickets start at $30.
(5) Family Movie: “Coco” — 2 p.m. Saturday at Spring Lake District Library, 123 E. Exchange St. Admission is free.