(1) GOTAK concert — 2 p.m. Sunday at Loutit District Library, 407 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. This has become a March/pre-St. Patrick’s Day tradition at the local library. The Grand Haven High School fiddle group returns to the library’s upper-level library to perform popular Irish/Celtic music. GOTAK is an after-school alternative string ensemble founded in 2005 by GHHS orchestra director Melissa Meyers. Admission is, of course, free.
(2) Matt Bickett’s organ concert — 4 p.m. Sunday at First Presbyterian Church, 508 Franklin Ave., Grand Haven. Bickett will play the church’s magnificent pipe organ for the church’s Community Artist Series. Bickett is a fourth-year student at Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music. He recently received the Presser Fellowship and took first prize in the 2017 Great Lakes AGO/Quimby Regional Competition for Young Organists. Admission is free.
(3) Dan Navarro concert — 8 p.m. Friday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. For more than 30 years, Navarro has written, sung, played and acted his way through a rich and varied career. Tickets start at $30.
(4) Christian Lopez concert — 8 p.m. Saturday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Lopez is a folk singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist from Martinsburg, West Virginia. Tickets start at $15.
(5) TFDI and The Contenders — 7 p.m. Sunday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. TFDI is a three-man acoustic band, consisting of Tony Lucca, Jay Nash and Matt Duke. Jay Nash and Josh Day make up The Contenders. Tickets start at $35 for this double-bill concert.