(1) Don Lubbers Cup Regatta — 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. Sunday on Spring Lake. The event features hundreds of athlete participants and some of the top rowing teams from all over the Midwest. The event is produced in partnership with The Chamber of Commerce Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Ferrysburg, along with Grand Valley State University Club Sports, Grand Valley Rowing Club, and the communities of Spring Lake and Ferrysburg.
(2) Grub & Brew Fest — 4-8 p.m. Saturday at Old Boys’ Brewhouse, 971 W. Savidge St., Spring Lake. Tickets are $5.
(3) Kids, Crafts, and Critters Petting Zoo — 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Coopersville Farm Museum, 375 Main St., Coopersville. Activities and exhibits for the entire family. Crafts and animals vary month to month. At least one furry or feathery friend will be inside the museum to meet and greet visitors, along with crafts for all ages.
(4) Earth Encounters Geology! Identifying Rocks — 3-4:30 p.m. Saturday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 West Olive Road, West Olive. Learn how to begin to identify rocks and minerals, and some ways to organize and display your collection.
(5) Grand Ravines Lodge Open House & Nature Walk — 1-5 p.m. Sunday, 9920 42nd Ave., Georgetown Township. The lodge will be open to the public, with nature walks available from 3-4 p.m.