More than $14,300 was raised this year, event organizer Joyce Clegg said.
Several local restaurants and caterers donated soup for the event that usually feeds several hundred people.
The organizations that applied to receive funds from the event are:
• The Salvation Army: Funds are used for a rental assistance program.
• Love INC: The grant supports its sheltered housing programs.
• The People Center: Funds will be used for its transitional housing and utilities.
• City of Grand Haven/Neighborhood Housing Services: Will help fund a new program that will provide matched savings for people preparing for homeownership.
• St. Mary's Catholic Church food bank.
• St. Patrick/St. Anthony Parish food banks.
• St. John's Episcopal Church food bank.