Top 5 things to do this weekend
Jul 21, 2015 at 12:54 PM
(1) Muskegon Bike Time — All weekend in downtown Muskegon. Thousands of motorcycles will converge for this annual bike fest. The event kicks off Thursday night and rolls through Sunday afternoon. The live entertainment includes a Kiss tribute band and Miss Bike Time Contest. For details, visit muskegonbiketime.com.
(2) Berlin Fair — Through Saturday at the Berlin Fairgrounds in Marne. Ultimate Air Dogs perform at noon, 2, 4 and 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Admission to the fair is $3; children age 10 and younger are free. An unlimited visit pass is $10. Carnival rides are extra. Parking on the grounds is free. For more, visit berlinfair.org.
(3) Glowing for Grand Haven Silent Auction — 6-9 p.m. Friday at the Holiday Inn, 940 W. Savidge St. in Spring Lake. Admission is free. Bid on local art containing relevancy to the Grand Haven lighthouse, with proceeds going to the Grand Haven Lighthouse Conservancy. From 9 p.m. to past midnight Saturday, Glowing for Grand Haven Black Light Party will take place at the Holiday Inn. Admission is also free, and profits from signature drinks will also be donated to the lighthouse preservation group. You must be 21 or older. For details, visit higrandhaven.com.
(4) "Schoolhouse Rock Live! Jr." — 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday; with a 2 p.m. show on Saturday. The Central Park Players' family theater production takes the stage at Lakeshore Middle School, 900 S. Cutler St., Grand Haven. Tickets are $10, and may be reserved by calling 616-850-6566.
(5) Peter Bradley Adams — 8:30 p.m. Friday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Tickets are $29. This Pin Drop Concert features solo artist Adams, who was formerly one-half of Eastmountainsouth. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. with reserved seating and a cash bar.
Did I miss something? Log in and tell us all about it in the comment section below.