Top 5 things to do this weekend
Jul 21, 2015 at 2:58 PM
Whether you like to shop for a grand bargain, enjoy a fun festival, or celebrate our waterfront's history, here are some of the events in this week's Top 5.
(1) Boardwalk Anniversary - Saturday, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Army Corps of Engineers parking lot, 307 S. Harbor, with free food, drinks, kids’ activities and live music.
(2) Grand Haven’s Annual Sidewalk Sale - 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday on Washington Ave., Grand Haven.
(3) Art on the Riverfront - 10 a.m. to 5p.m. Saturday at Grand Haven Municipal Marina, 101 N. Harbor Drive.
(4) Parish Festival - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday at St. Patrick’s Church, 920 Fulton St., Grand Haven. Huge community garage sale, food, entertainment and $5,000 Grand Prize Raffle. Dinner available noon to 6 p.m., cost: $8 per person.
(5) Walk the Beat - 12-5 p.m. Saturday at various locations. The event will feature over three hundred musicians from all genres and thousands of dollars worth of prizes. See website for details.
Did I still miss something? Let us know about it in the comment section below.