(1) Food Truck Saturday and Fireworks Finale — Saturday night at Mill Point Park. Enjoy food, water, beer and wine (must be 21 or older with valid ID to purchase alcohol) from the vendors from 5-10:30 p.m., plus live music. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets, but no pets. The fireworks will be shot off from a barge on the river at 10:15 p.m.
(2) Wet-N-Wild Foam Party — 5-10:30 p.m. Saturday at Mill Point Park. This new event includes music and dancing. All ages are welcome. Admission is $1. Food and beverages will be sold at the park.
(3) Car Show — 5-9 p.m. Friday at the Harvest Bible Chapel parking lot. Plenty of hot rods and classics to peruse. Admission is free. The event includes a DJ and food for sale.
(4) Craft Fair — 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at Spring Lake Presbyterian Church, 760 E. Savidge St.
(5) Movies On Deck — 9:30 p.m. Friday at the LST 393, docked at the Mart Dock adjacent to Heritage Landing County Park in downtown Muskegon. This week’s movie on top deck is the Gene Kelly classic, “Singin’ in the Rain.” There is no charge, but donations to help support the ship’s restoration and veterans museum are always welcome. Moviegoers should bring their own chairs. Popcorn, soda and snacks are available for sale.