(1) Grand Haven Craft Beer Crawl — 2-6 p.m. Saturday throughout Grand Haven. Grand Haven Main Street calls it a “whole town” tap takeover (about a dozen venues from downtown out to the Paisley Pig) by Michigan craft breweries. Visit Main Street’s website for a map of the venues.
(2) Hopped-Up Home Brew Contest — 6-8 p.m. Friday at The Kirby House, 2 Washington Ave., downtown Grand Haven. Home-brewers will find out how their creations stack up to the professionals. The contest is hosted by Grand Haven Main Street and sponsored by Odd Side Ales in Grand Haven. Awards will be given out for the best brews in Pilsner, Lager, IPA and Stout categories, along with Best In Show, which earns the opportunity to be commercially brewed and served up at Odd Side Ales.
(3) Natchez Trace Concert — 4 p.m. Sunday at First Presbyterian Church, 508 Franklin Ave., Grand Haven. Enjoy the songs of the Beatles, Badfinger, Mamas and Papas, Fleetwood Mac, Crosby, Stills, & Nash, and more. The acoustic classic rock concert is part of the church’s Community Artist Series, and is free and open to the public.
(4) Gracious Grounds Fundraiser — 7-9 p.m. Friday at Spring Lake Country Club, 17496 N. Fruitport Road. Dave Palmer and his friends will make music to benefit Gracious Grounds, a faith-based community housing program. Tickets are $40. Hors d’ oeuvres and soft drinks will be provided, as well as a cash bar for beer and wine.
(5) Inspire! Celebrating All Love —10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the Momentum Center for Social Engagement, 714 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. Extended Grace presents this free community event of discussion, education and sharing. Lunch is served at noon.