1. HOUSE PANEL SET FOR RUSSIA HACKING HEARINGS
Rep. Adam Schiff, a California Democrat, says documents from the FBI and Justice Department show "evidence of collusion" between some American citizens and Russians to interfere with U.S. elections.
2. SENATE WEIGHS HIGH COURT NOMINATION
The confirmation of Neil Gorsuch would ensure a conservative advantage on the Supreme Court.
3. YOU KNOW HE NEVER STOPS ROCKIN'
Fans mourning Chuck Berry's death at 90 may find solace in a new album the rock icon recorded months ago that's expected to be released later this year.
4. HOW PAUL RYAN WANTS TO CHANGE GOP HEALTH CARE BILL
The House speaker says he will push to revise the plan to replace Obamacare so it offers more help to older people.
5. NKOREA TESTS NEW HIGH-THRUST ROCKET ENGINE
The test was conducted as U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is in Asia, focusing on how to deal with Pyongyang's nuclear programs.
6. 'I'M THE BEST PERSON EVER TO HAVE A COLUMN IN THIS BUSINESS'
That's how brash New York newsman Jimmy Breslin spoke of himself as a Pulitzer-winning chronicler of the city's streets. Breslin has died at 88.
7. WHAT RISKY MOVE 'MEETUP' TAKES
The networking website plans to help coordinate protests among more than 120,000 activists involved with anti-Trump Meetup groups.
8. WHERE WILDFIRE FORCES EVACUATIONS
Officials in Boulder, Colo., order 1,000 residents to leave their homes as fire crews battle a wind-whipped blaze in the mountains outside town.
9. ISRAEL GIVES GLIMPSE OF ARTIFACTS FROM TIME OF JESUS
"Today we can reconstruct very accurately many, many aspects of the daily life of the time of Christ," says Gideon Avni of the Israel Antiquities Authority.
10. TOP-SEED TARHEELS ADVANCE TO SWEET SIXTEEN
After blowing a 17-point lead, North Carolina rallies to beat Arkansas 72-65 in the NCAA tourney.