1. TRUMP CLEARS WAY FOR INCREASED AID TO PUERTO RICO
On the island, food and water remain scarce, and a growing number of people decry the federal response as an uncoordinated mess.
2. TWITTER EXECS' PERFORMANCE PANNED
The top Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee says a closed-door presentation by executives suggests the company doesn't understand the seriousness of his panel's investigation into Russian election interference.
3. HOW TOM PRICE IS FIGHTING FOR HIS JOB
The health secretary promises to repay taxpayers for the costly charter flights he took while on government business and issues a public apology.
4. ANOTHER MASSIVE ROCK FALL AT YOSEMITE
The fall from El Capitan raises a plume of dust and comes just a day after another slab dropped from the iconic rock formation, killing a climber.
5. BRIT PM EXTENDS HAND OF COOPERATION TO EU
Theresa May proposes a "new security partnership" intended to survive the divisive divorce proceedings preceding her country's departure from the bloc.
6. WHAT MESSAGE ABU BAKR AL-BAGHDADI IS SENDING
The leader of the Islamic State group in a purported new audio urges followers to burn their enemies everywhere and target "media centers of the infidels."
7. U.S. ECONOMY SWINGS UPWARD
The nation's GDP grew at an annual rate of 3.1 percent in the spring, the fastest pace in more than two years.
8. WHOSE DEATH IS SPARKING DEBATE
Oppressor, or liberator? Feminist in a silk robe, or pipe-smoking exploiter? Opinions fly following Hugh Hefner's death over just what he did — and didn't do — for women.
9. POSSIBLE PATHWAY TO COMBATING MALARIA
Mosquitoes harbor gut bacteria just like people do — and the bugs inside the bugs may hold a key to fighting the disease that kills 400,000 people a year.
10. JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUS FACING MEDICAL FIGHT
The star of "Veep" and "Seinfeld" says she has been diagnosed with breast cancer.