1. 'I REALLY BELIEVE I'D RUN IN THERE EVEN IF I DIDN'T HAVE A WEAPON'
President Trump criticized a sheriff's deputy who did not enter the building where the Florida school shooting took place, and said he would have rushed in unarmed.
2. WHY FLORIDA DEPUTY DIDN'T ENTER HIGH SCHOOL DURING SHOOTING
An attorney for the now-resigned deputy says he believed the gunfire was coming from outside the building and followed his training, initiating a "code red" lockdown.
3. SUPREME COURT WON'T HEAR TRUMP ADMINISTRATION'S APPEAL ON DACA PROGRAM — YET
The Court rejected the attempt to bypass a federal appeals court regarding the fate of a program that protects people brought to US illegally as children from deportation.
4. WHAT CIVILIANS ARE SAYING ABOUT RUSSIA'S ORDER FOR 'HUMANITARIAN PAUSE' AMID FAILED CEASE FIRE IN SYRIA
"They will be so kind to grant us a mere five hours when they will not bomb us. Then the rest of the day, they will bomb us as usual," says an activist living in a region pounded by airstrikes.
5. HOW AMERICANS RATE CONGRESS' PERFORMANCE
More than 80 percent say they disapprove, according to a new AP poll.
6. WHERE SUICIDE BOMB VEST DETECTION TECHNOLOGY IS BEING TESTED
The Transportation Security Administration will use the device at New York City's Penn Station this week.
7. OFFICIAL HISTORY NEGLECTS CONTRIBUTIONS OF ENSLAVED BLACK MOROCCAN TO AMERICAN SOUTHWEST
The man known as Estebanico is credited with guiding shipwrecked Spaniards through Native American communities and making further exploration possible.
8. DAUGHTER OF BILL COSBY DIES IN MASSACHUSETTS
A family spokesman said Ensa Cosby, 44, died of kidney disease. She spoke out last year to assert her father's innocence as he was charged with sexual misconduct.
9. STATES CONSIDER REGISTRY OF KNOWN ANIMAL ABUSERS
Eleven states are considering creating such lists, amid concern that animal abusers can go on to harm humans.
10. HOW PARALYZED FORMER COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYER REALIZED HIS ATHLETIC DREAMS
A chance meeting connected Steve Emt with a coach in wheelchair curling, and now he's headed to the Paralympic Games.