This weekend’s ArtWalk activities includes the ArfWalk vote, and people can continue to vote for their favorite art creations.
Here is the complete list of things to do in the area this weekend:
1. ArtWalk 2012 - ArfWalk voting, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday. All sizes of decorated dogs will be along Washington Ave. for voting. Bring your painted pooch if you wish to participate. Artists will be selling their works, live music, free food demos and samples. Awards ceremony at 5 p.m.
2. Indie Rock Music Festival - Kicks off at 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday with performances starting at 7. Downtown Grand Haven on Washington Avenue. Free.
3. National Public Lands Work Day - 9-11 a.m. Saturday. Celebrate National Public Lands Day by helping remove invasive shrubs at Olive Shores. After the work, enjoy a relaxing afternoon at this new scenic Lake Michigan park. Work day terrain will not be strenuous. Olive Shores is located in Port Sheldon Township on Olive Shores Road about 0.5 miles south of Lakeshore Avenue.
4. Shelby Jane Hardebeck Memorial Fund Golf Outing - 1:30 p.m. Saturday at Pigeon Creek Golf Course, 10195 120th Ave., Robinson Township. Four-person scramble, $50 per person. Includes light food, snacks and prizes.
5. King of the Great Lakes Test Fest - 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the Grand Haven State Park beach. Event focuses on getting people interested in kiteboarding. Free learn-to-kite field and free 15-minute trainer kite lessons.
Did I miss something? Log in and tell us all about it in the comment section below.