1. U.S. RETHINKING POSITION ON ARMING SYRIA'S REBELS
Hagel says it's among the options under consideration, but that "doesn't mean you do or you will."
2. OIL IMPORTS PLUNGE
As production rises in the U.S., the daily flow of imported crude oil falls to a 17-year low.
3. BOSTON BOMBING SUSPECT'S REMAINS CLAIMED
A funeral home picked up Tamerlan Tsarnaev's body for his family. The cause of his death still hasn't been released.
4. MOMENTS OF PANIC AT HOUSTON AIRPORT
A man is dead after firing a gun at Bush Intercontinental, shot by a Homeland Security agent at the same time he turned the gun on himself.
5. WHERE THE U.S. IS SEEING A DRONE BACKLASH
In Yemen, civilian deaths from drone strikes are undermining U.S. efforts to turn the populace against militants.
6. WHY MIDLIFE SUICIDES ARE INCREASING AMONG WHITES
One theory: The recession caused them more emotional trauma.
7. U.N. SOUNDS ALARM OVER 'KILLER ROBOTS'
A new report calls for a worldwide moratorium on weapons such as Samsung Techwin's security guard robots, deployed in the Korean DMZ.
8. CUL8TR, TXT MSGS
Internet-based applications such as Apple's Messages are starting to take over from what was once a cash cow for phone companies.
9. WHO'S CHECKED INTO REHAB
Her lawyer says Lindsay Lohan, complying with her sentence in a driving case, will remain on lockdown for 90 days in a facility in southern California.
10. MOST DON'T OBJECT TO WASHINGTON 'REDSKINS'
Nearly four in five Americans think the team should keep its name, which some consider derogatory to Native Americans, an AP-GfK poll shows.