Today's forecast

Today: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Tonight: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southeast wind between 5 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. East southeast wind between 7 and 9 mph.
Anonymous
Jun 20, 2011

Today: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.

Tonight: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Southeast wind between 5 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.

Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. East southeast wind between 7 and 9 mph.

Post a Comment

Log in to your account to post comments here and on other stories, galleries and polls. Share your thoughts and reply to comments posted by others. Don't have an account on GrandHavenTribune.com? Create a new account today to get started.