Today: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 1 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming south-southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.Tonight: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Light south-southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tuesday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming south-southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.