Halloween dance parties will take place Friday in Ferrysburg and Grand Haven. Zombies and brides will be walking downtown Grand Haven in two separate events on Saturday — or will there be zombie brides at the latter event?
(1) Monsters’ Bash — 6-8 p.m. Friday in the gym at Ferrysburg City Hall, 17290 Roosevelt Road. Admission is free. Children younger than 10 must be accompanied by an adult. Everyone is encouraged to wear a costume. Apple cider, donuts and prizes will be provided.
(2) Halloween Dance — 7-10 p.m. Friday at the Tri-Cities Historical Museum, 200 Washington Ave. in downtown Grand Haven. This event is hosted by the Friends of the Museum Committee. Admission is $10 at the door, with music by Entourage and light refreshments. Dress in a costume if you dare!
(3) Grand Haven Wedding Walk — 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday in downtown Grand Haven. This is not a typical bridal expo. The free, open-house style event features a self-guided tour that begins at The Kirby House, 2 Washington, for check-in and a passport. As they walk, future brides and grooms will learn about services local business owners can provide, sample food and beverages, and participate in workshops. After the walk, a fashion show will take place at the Grand Haven Community Center, 421 Columbus Ave., at 3 p.m. For details, visit grandhavenweddingwalk.com.
(4) The Haunted Museum — 2-4 p.m. Saturday at Tri-Cities Historical Museum, 200 Washington Ave., Grand Haven. Central Park Players and museum staff will be haunting visitors in this free event.
(5) Grand Haven Zombie Walk — 4:30 p.m. Saturday. Dress up or down as a zombie and join other zombies to walk the downtown. Meet behind the Tri-Cities Historical Museum, 200 Washington Ave. The event is free, but participants are asked to bring nonperishable food items to stock the Love INC food pantry truck.
Did I miss something? Log in and tell us all about it in the comment section below.