Here’s how to enter:
A. Include your and your sweetie’s full names, address and phone number with your entry. (Don’t worry: we won’t publish your phone number.)
B. Fill out the following questionnaire:
1. In two sentences, tell us about the glue that keeps you two together.
2. How long have you been together?
3. What attracted you to your sweetie?
4. How did you know you wanted to spend your life with your loved one?
5. What do you love the most about your significant other?
6. What are your nicknames for one another?
7. What’s the greatest gift your significant other has given you?
8. What is one memory of your significant other that never fails to bring a smile to your face?
C. Send us photos of you and your significant other from when you first started dating and now.
D. E-mail your entry and photos to email@example.com with the subject line “Living on Love.”
E. Don’t have e-mail? That’s OK. Send it by the postal service to Krystle Wagner, Grand Haven Tribune, 101 N. Third St., Grand Haven, MI 49417.
F. Deadline is noon Feb. 4., so make sure all e-mail and mail gets here by then.
The photos will appear in an online photo gallery, and some will appear in the Feb. 15 edition of the Tribune as our Living Local. The winner of the gift certificate will be contact by the Trib on Feb. 19.