(1) So, we’ll start out the Top 5 with celebrating Mother’s Day! Your choice on how you do it.
(2) “Anne of Green Gables” — 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and a 2 p.m. matinee Sunday, at the Lakeshore Middle School Auditorium, 900 Cutler St., Grand Haven. Presented by Central Park Players. Tickets are $10. Mom will enjoy this treat!
(3) Grand Haven Farmers Market — 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Chinook Pier (under the green awning at Chinook Pier), 301 N. Harbor Ave., Grand Haven. You’ll find fresh flowers, fruits, vegetables and other goods as the market opens for the season.
(4) Tulip Time Music Parade (Muziekparade) — 2 p.m. Saturday in downtown Holland. Bleacher seats are $5. CLICK HERE for more information on Tulip Time 2014.
(5) Spring by Kayak — 12:30-3:30 p.m. Saturday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 West Olive Road, West Olive. The cost is $15 per person and $26 fee for kayak rental. Registration required; call 616-786-4847. There’s also trips on May 21, 24 and 28.
Did I miss something? Tell us about it in the comment section below.