(1) St. Patrick/St. Anthony Parish Festival — 8 a.m. to 11:45 p.m. Friday and Saturday at St. Patrick's Catholic Church, 920 Fulton Ave., Grand Haven. There will be food, games, live music, a competition car show and big garage sale. Tickets are on sale for a $5,000 Festival Raffle (the drawing is 10 p.m. Saturday).
(2) Art on the Riverfront — 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at Grand Haven's Municipal Marina. The juried art show on the boardwalk showcases the works of accomplished regional artists in a wide variety of media. The show is sponsored by Gallery Uptown and free to the public. And don't forget the downtown sidewalk sales going on Friday (9 a.m. to 8 p.m.) and Saturday (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
(3) Castle Grande 2013 — 9 a.m. Saturday at Grand Haven City Beach. Sand Fanatics will pound up the main central castle, then invite other teams to connect their castles to form one continuous castle. It's open to all. The targeted completion time is 3 p.m. For details, visit SandFanaticsSculpting.com/CastleGrande.
(4) Free Pin Drop Concert — 8:30 p.m. Saturday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Admission is free to say "thank you" to everyone who support the concert venue, but seating is limited. Doors open at 7 p.m. You must be age 21 or older. J.D. Eicher & The Goodnights — a pop/rock/indie/alternative/acoustic band — performs.
(5) Norton Shores Arts & Drafts Festival — Saturday 8 a.m., a 5K benefiting Muskegon Council of Girls On The Run; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. is the arts and crafts fair. It's all at Ross Park, 82 Randall Road, Norton Shores. Other activities include a car show, cornhole tournament, beer tent, and live entertainment by Dutch Henry and the Westside Soul Surfers. For details, visit shoresartsanddrafts.com.
Did I miss something? Log in and tell us all about it in the comment section below.