That's two of the top things to do this weekend, Feb. 7-9.
(1) Frozen in Time — 2-4 p.m. Saturday in downtown Grand Haven. Models will portray TV characters in more than 20 storefronts. Drawing for prizes at the Masonic Lodge, 344 Fulton, at 4:30 p.m.
(2) Rotary Run for the Water — Friday, with registration starting at 5 p.m. at the Eagles, 20 N. Second St. The family fitness-oriented run-walk begins at 6:30 p.m. from downtown Grand Haven. The run is a 5k and the walk is a mile. CLICK HERE for details.
(3) Former Bob Marley/Albert King guitarist Donald Kinsey — 2 p.m. Sunday at Loutit District Library, 407 Columbus Avenue in Grand Haven. This is one of the library's free Sunday afternoon concerts in the upper lobby.
(4) Pin Drop concerts — Friday and Saturday nights at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Kelly Joe Phelps performs Friday and Grace Pettis takes the stage Saturday. Both concerts start at 8 p.m. Tickets at the door are $27 for Phelps and $25 for Pettis.
(5) Sauerkraut Supper — 4-7:30 p.m. Saturday at St. Luke's Lutheran Church, 11261 South St., Nunica. Carry-out is available. Cost: adults, $10; ages 4-11, $5; children younger than 4, free.
Did I miss something? Log in and tell us all about it in the comment section below.