Fire at Crockery Twp. home

Firefighters quickly put out a fire at a Crockery Township home late this afternoon.
Tribune Staff
Apr 8, 2013

 

The fire was reported at 4:35 p.m., with black smoke seen coming from a heating vent. The family reportedly evacuated the home at 18529 120th Ave., between Taft and Wilson streets.

Firefighters found a fire in the home's crawl space, and had it knocked out at about 5:50 p.m.

More details on the fire will be published in Tuesday's Tribune.

 

Post a Comment

Log in to your account to post comments here and on other stories, galleries and polls. Share your thoughts and reply to comments posted by others. Don't have an account on GrandHavenTribune.com? Create a new account today to get started.