Smoke fills SL Township home

A blaze at 15635 View Drive was knocked down in less than a half hour on Tuesday afternoon.
Tribune Staff
Jun 18, 2013

 

The fire appeared to have originated from a stove, which firefighters pulled out of the home and into the yard after the 4:39 p.m. call came in for help.

The blaze - which started in the basement - filled the home with smoke. A water line above the stove ruptured and put out the fire, and firefighters cleared the home by 5:04 p.m.

Fire officials said no one suffered injuries in the incident.

 

Comments

liveyourdream

Thanks SLFD!!

 

Post a Comment

Log in to your account to post comments here and on other stories, galleries and polls. Share your thoughts and reply to comments posted by others. Don't have an account on GrandHavenTribune.com? Create a new account today to get started.