Goats may have started fire

A large barn and shed fire near Allendale on Thursday night may have been started by heat lamps.
WZZM-TV
Mar 14, 2014

Ottawa County Central Dispatch said the fire started at 6:45 p.m. in a small shed and quickly moved to a barn near 56th Avenue, north of Lake Michigan Drive in Allendale Township.

Property owner Greg Demode said the shed had two goats inside it, and the goats may have knocked over some heat lamps. The animals made it out safely.

Five area departments responded to the fire, which burned for about an hour and a half.

Comments

dhbreezy1234

Bhaaad goats.

Creedance

Mrs. O'Leary is chuckling

KariSamuelson

once again, they are reporting on an article without all the facts. Do they KNOW the goats started it? Were they there? Did they interview the goats? What is the goat's side of the story? Stop dragging the goat's name thru the mud. Seriously? with everything going on in the world, the crisis in the Ukraine, Flight 370 and other actual news worthy stories....the Tribune runs this? *shakes my head*

Post a Comment

Log in to your account to post comments here and on other stories, galleries and polls. Share your thoughts and reply to comments posted by others. Don't have an account on GrandHavenTribune.com? Create a new account today to get started.