logo
Leave Feedback


Shed burns in Robinson Twp. Wednesday night

Tribune Staff • Jul 21, 2015 at 10:54 AM

“Nobody’s really sure how long it burned, but that little thing isn’t going to take long to come down,” he said.

An airborne ember from a nearby bonfire likely started the blaze, VanVelzen said.

The shed was valued at $1,200 to $1,500, and the contents at $600 to $800, according to VanVelzen. The fire chief said he wasn’t sure if the shed or its contents were insured.

Grand Haven Township firefighters were dispatched to the scene, but were sent back by Robinson Township firefighters before they arrived, VanVelzen said.

Recommended for You