Police: 5 deaths in Ohio apparently not accidental
Jul 21, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Investigators think all five might have died from carbon monoxide poisoning. The dead include three children.
Toledo police spokesman Joe Heffernan said the bodies were found in the garage of the Toledo home at about 3:15 p.m. Heffernan said officers were called to check on those inside the house after getting a call from a concerned family member.
The Lucas County coroner, Dr. James Patrick, said the victims are a 56-year-old woman, her grandchildren — ages 10, 7 and 5 — and a 32-year-old man, who is an uncle of one of the children.
A flatbed car-hauler was seen backing in toward the garage.