Leave Feedback

Smoke fills SL Township home

Tribune Staff • Jul 21, 2015 at 12:46 PM

The fire appeared to have originated from a stove, which firefighters pulled out of the home and into the yard after the 4:39 p.m. call came in for help.

The blaze - which started in the basement - filled the home with smoke. A water line above the stove ruptured and put out the fire, and firefighters cleared the home by 5:04 p.m.

Fire officials said no one suffered injuries in the incident.

Recommended for You