Leave Feedback

no avatar

Dozens treated after chlorine leak at Michigan's Adventure

AP Wire • Jul 21, 2015 at 2:47 PM

Muskegon County Sheriff Dean Roesler said the gas was created by the release of a combination of chemicals at Michigan's Adventure.

Twenty-seven people were taken to two area hospitals. WZZM-TV reported that the victims suffered respiratory discomfort and a burning sensation in their eyes.

At least 25 people were showered off in the park's parking lot.

A hazardous materials response team, paramedics and firefighters were called to the park.

Michigan's Adventure is the state's largest amusement and water park.

Recommended for You