Let's take a look inside the Tri-Cities Historical Museum's Train Depot at the west end of Washington Avenue. It's not open for the season yet (that's not until Memorial Day weekend). The city owns the building and is pondering new uses for it, in conjunction with a renovation of the adjacent Waterfront Stadium. Not too long ago, the old Grand Trunk Railroad station, built in 1870, was the museum's only location. Our gallery takes us through the exhibits and down into the basement, which is not accessible to the public. Some say it's haunted, but we didn't encounter any ghosts on our visit.