7:25 AM Feb 10, 2012
Winter weather advisory in effect from 1-10 p.m. today for snow and hazardous travel conditions.
7:26 AM Feb 10, 2012
City officials are beginning to look at their options regarding the current water depth of the Harbor Island boat launch. "About 2001 is the last time we did any dredging on it,' Grand Haven Public Works Director Bill Hunter said. "And, this past year, we've had a lot of complaints.'
7:15 AM Feb 9, 2012
Today: Sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a west-southwest wind 7-10 mph, increasing to 17-20 mph. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
5:00 PM Feb 8, 2012
Tuesday Musicale will meet at 11:45 a.m. Feb. 14 at the Grand Haven Community Center.
6:00 PM Feb 8, 2012
Grand Haven residents will have an opportunity to meet with the city's new public safety director, Jeff Hawke, later this week.
10:13 AM Feb 9, 2012
A recent study for the city of Grand Haven has shed new light on the state of the more than 5,000 trees lining the community's streets. According to the study, 62 percent of the trees in Grand Haven are maple, with the remaining 38 percent made up of other tree types.
10:39 AM Feb 8, 2012
Mama's Market, the St. John's Lutheran School mom-to-mom sale, will return Saturday, Feb. 25.
8:00 PM Feb 8, 2012
Gregory Maytan, professor of violin at Grand Valley State University, will perform Feb. 12 as part of the Sunday Concert Series at Loutit District Library.
12:54 PM Feb 8, 2012
A regional economics expert gave his annual report and forecast to the Northwest Ottawa County business community on Tuesday, and it had more good news and hope than the past few years.
7:14 AM Feb 8, 2012
Today: Sunny, with a high near 33. North-northwest wind 6-9 mph, increasing to 14-17 mph. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.