Muskegon Heights business damaged by fire

A Muskegon-area business was heavily damaged by fire Thursday afternoon.
WZZM-TV
Aug 3, 2012

Employees at Pioneer Home Crafters, 2621 S. Getty in Muskegon Heights, reported smelling smoke around 3:45 p.m. The employees said an exhaust fan being used to blow paint fumes out of the shop may have overheated and caught nearby mattresses on fire.

Firefighters from Muskegon Heights and Norton Shores extinguished flames in both the office and shop.

No one was injured, authorities said.

Post a Comment

Log in to your account to post comments here and on other stories, galleries and polls. Share your thoughts and reply to comments posted by others. Don't have an account on GrandHavenTribune.com? Create a new account today to get started.