(1) “Letters to Sala” — 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Grand Haven High School’s Performing Arts Center, 17001 Ferris St. This is unlike anything the school’s theater department has ever staged. It follows a Holocaust survivor’s story. Tickets are $6 for students and senior citizens, $8 for adults. It opens Thursday night.
(2) “The Addams Family” — 7 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. Saturday at Spring Lake High School’s auditorium, 16140 148th Ave. The 1960s TV show gets a musical treatment. Tickets are $10 for students and senior citizens, $12 for adults. It also opens Thursday night.
(3) “The Line Between” — 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Hope College’s DeWitt Center main theater, 141 E. 12th St., Holland. Tickets are $10.
(4) Liz’s Concert — 11 a.m. to noon Saturday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Drew Nelson and Mark Schrock perform. It’s presented by Courtyard Concerts, a non-profit organization, and admission is free for ages 4-12. Children must be accompanied by an adult or other guardian. A maximum of two parents/adults may accompany each child. Snacks and root beer will be served. Seats are limited and reservations are required by completing the form on the website link. You may register up to three children.
(5) The 4 Nashville Amigos — 8-11 p.m. Friday at Seven Steps Up. This intimate concert promises “the best of Nashville” — Michael Pearsall from Honor By August, Brent Shuttleworth from Kill The Alarm, and Will Bowen. Tickets start at $25.