(1) First Friday Dance — 7-9 p.m. Friday (duh!) at D&W Market Cafe, 1116 Robbins Road, Grand Haven. Dancers will have a chance to dance the first Friday of each month at the store. The dance is an outreach program of The Salvation Army of Grand Haven.
(2) Bishop Vsevolod Lytkin of the Siberian Lutheran Church — 1 p.m. Saturday at St Matthew Lutheran Church, 15395 Rannes St., Spring Lake Township. The leader of the Siberian Evangelical Lutheran Church will present a program during a luncheon at the church. He will talk about the Siberian Lutheran Mission Society and its support of the SELC. A free-will offering will be taken to support the mission. Lytkin will also preach at the church’s 9:30 a.m. Sunday service. The community is invited to both events.
(3) Tyler Hilton and Kate Voegele in concert — 8-11 p.m. Friday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Tickets start at $30.
(4) Plain Jane Glory in concert — 8-10 p.m. Friday at the Grand Armory Brewing Pub, 17 S. Second St., downtown Grand Haven. Admission is free.
(5) West Michigan Lake Hawks basketball — 5 p.m. Sunday at Reeths-Puffer High School, 1545 N. Roberts Road on Muskegon’s north side. The Lake Hawks will take on the Illinois Bulldogs in an American Basketball Association game. Tickets are $10 at the door; ages 4 and younger are free.