(1) Lakeshore Visual Arts Collective Pop-up Art Show — 5-8 p.m. Saturday at GLASSource, 295 N. Beechtree St., Grand Haven. Unique jewelry, watercolors, acrylics, oil painting, photography, pottery, mixed-media pieces, sculpture and more will be there to see and purchase. The event will also feature a cash bar and music by Bri Baron. A $5 door donation is requested to help support future LVAC events. The collective is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting local artists to the community through visual art events.
(2) Holland Symphony Orchestra Family Concert — 3:30 p.m. Sunday at the DeWitt Auditorium, Zeeland East High School, 3333 96th Ave., Zeeland. The concert will feature the familiar music from “Peter and the Wolf.” The concert also will feature the 2018 Norbert Mueller Concerto Competition winner, pianist Sophie Engels, and dancers from the Zeeland Youth Dance Company. Narrating the production will be Dr. Dennis Voskuil, interim president of Hope College. Student activities will take place prior to the concert starting at 2:30 p.m. in the lobby area of Zeeland East, focusing on the characters of the story. Musicians and dancers will demonstrate the characters, with each child receiving a map to find and identify the characters of the story. Concert tickets are $20; students kindergarten through college are $5.
(3) West Michigan Symphony’s Debut Strings — 3:30 and 4:30 p.m. Sunday at The Block, 360 W. Western Ave. in downtown Muskegon. Music from Bach to The Beatles will be featured by the 40-plus orchestra of young musicians. Selections on the program include Bach’s Chorale and Minuet, and excerpts from the Brandenburg Concerto No. 3; Astor Piazolla’s Libertango; “Eleanor Rigby” by The Beatles; “Viva la Vida” by Cold Play; and “You Raise Me Up” by the Irish band Secret Garden. Tickets are $4 and can be purchased by calling the WMS box office at 231-726-3231 or at the door.
(4) Concerts at Seven Steps Up — 8 p.m. Friday, Joshua Davis will perform. Tickets start at $35. At 8 p.m. Saturday, long-time local favorites Ruth and Max Bloomquist will take the stage. Tickets start at $18. Seven Steps Up is at 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake.
(5) Community Easter Egg Hunt and Free Pancake Breakfast — 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Harvest Bible Chapel, 15020 Stanton St., West Olive. For ages 2 through fourth grade.
(Bonus) Second weekend of Central Park Players’ “Arsenic and Old Lace” — 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Grand Haven Community Center, 421 Columbus Ave. Tickets are $10 to $15.