(1) Michigan’s Ghost Coast Paranormal Convention — 4-7 p.m. Friday and 8-11 p.m. Saturday at the Grand Haven Community Center, 421 Columbus Ave. This convention will feature paranormal groups from across the state and local experts in ghost and spirit research, UFO research, Bigfoot, and cryptozoology. Speakers include: Amberrose Hammond (Michigan’s Otherside, Ghostly Talk), Todd Clements (Haunts of Mackinaw) and William Konkolesky (MUFON). General admission is $25.
(2) Worship on the Waterfront — 7-8:30 p.m. Sunday at the Lynne Sherwood Waterfront Stadium, Grand Haven. Gates open at 6:15 p.m. Jordan Feliz will be in concert this week. Admission is free; donations will be accepted to help fund the summer Christian concert series. In the event of rain, the concert will take place at Harvest Bible Chapel, Spring Lake.
(3) May Erlewine concert — 7:30 p.m. Sunday at the Loeks Retreat Center at Camp Blodgett, 10451 Lakeshore Ave., West Olive. The suggested donation is $10. Gates open at 6 p.m., so you are invited to bring a picnic dinner and enjoy the grounds on the shore of Lake Michigan.
(4) Hope Summer Repertory Theatre: “The Odd Couple” — 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at DeWitt Center’s main theater, 141 E. 12th St., Holland. Tickets are $22 to $30.
(5) Newcomb’s Wildflower Workshop — 9:30-11:30 a.m. Saturday at the Hemlock Crossing county park, 8115 W. Olive Road, West Olive.