(1) Sunday Market at The Depot — 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday at The Depot Building, 1 N. Harbor Ave., Grand Haven. This is the first of three Sunday markets. The other two are set for Aug. 12 and Sept. 9. You will be able to shop from a variety of vendors: crafts, art, food and more. If you would like a vendor spot in the next two markets, you can apply with the local Chamber of Commerce online.
(2) Pin Drop Concert Series: Mary Fahl — 7 p.m. Sunday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Fahl is the former lead singer of October Project. Tickets are $30 to $40.
(3) Worship on the Waterfront — 7-8:30 p.m. Sunday at the Lynne Sherwood Waterfront Stadium, Grand Haven. Gates open at 6:15 p.m. Zack Williams is in concert this week. Admission is free; a free-will offering will be taken to help pay for the concert series. In the event of rain, the concert will take place at Harvest Bible Chapel, Spring Lake.
(4) Discover the Dunes — 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at Rosy Mound Natural Area, 13925 Lakeshore Ave., Grand Haven Township. The iconic dunes of Lake Michigan are at their peak for exploration during the summer. This county parks program offers stories about what kinds of life can be found in this harsh environment, and you’ll discover the story of how these dunes came to be. Registration is not required for this event, which is geared for adults and children ages 12 and older. A county parks permit is required to park in the Rosy Mound lost.
(5) Artist Talk with Stephen Kostyshyn — 7-8 p.m. Friday at C2C Gallery, 104 Washington Ave., Grand Haven.