(1) “Godspell” — 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Hope Summer Repertory Theatre, 141 E. 12th St. in Holland. The first major musical theater offering from three-time Grammy and Academy Award winner Stephen Schwartz (“Wicked,” “Pippin”), “Godspell” took the world by storm. Led by the international hit “Day by Day,” the show features a parade of beloved songs. Ticket prices range from $15 to $40.
(2) Movies On Deck — 10 p.m. Friday at the LST 393 at the Mart Dock, adjacent to Heritage Landing County Park, downtown Muskegon. “The Hunt for Red October” (1990) will be shown on the ship’s deck. There is no admission charge, though donations to help support the ship’s restoration and veterans museum are always welcome. Moviegoers should bring their own chairs and weather-appropriate clothing; popcorn, soda and snacks are available for sale. Inclement weather will mean a move down inside the giant tank deck of the ship for an indoor showing.
(3) Organ recital by Joanne Jansen — 4 p.m. Sunday at St. Matthew Lutheran Church, 15395 Rannes St., Spring Lake Township. Music of the English Cathedral is the theme. Admission is free.
(4) Worship on the Waterfront — 7-8:30 p.m. Sunday at the Lynne Sherwood Waterfront Stadium, Grand Haven. Gates open at 6:15 p.m. We Are Messengers are in concert this week. In the event of rain, concert will take place at Harvest Bible Chapel, Spring Lake. Admission is free; a free-will offering will be taken.
(5) Parsonsfield concert — 8:30 p.m. Saturday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Tickets are $22 at the door. This is a standing–room-only concert, but limited VIP table seat tickets are available in advance for $30.