(1) “Antony and Cleopatra” — 7:30 p.m. Friday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. The Pigeon Creek Shakespeare Company will stage this classic from The Bard. Tickets are $14 for adults, and $7 for students and senior citizens.
(2) Fall Home & Garden Show — 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday at D. Baker & Son Lumber Co. Live music, free food, cash bar (for ages 21 and older), and lots to see for sprucing up your home and garden. Sponsored by WAWL (103.5 FM), admission is free.
(3) Courtyard Concert – 2-4 p.m. Sunday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S Jackson St., Spring Lake. This outdoor concert with Kyle Cook (of Matchbox 20), Mandy Fer & Dave McGraw, and The Contenders is a benefit for the non-profit Courtyard Concerts organization. Tickets are $20 at the gate.
(4) Galen Bundy Piano Trio concert — 2-3 p.m. Sunday at Loutit District Library, 407 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. This modern jazz group is heavily influenced by Scandinavian folk music and Romantic-era composers. Great importance is placed on the sensitivity of interaction between the three instruments featuring Jon Taylor on drums, Eric Nachtrab on bass and, of course, Galen Bundy on the piano. Admission is free.
(5) Down East Boys concert — 6 p.m. Sunday at Ferrysburg Community Church, 17785 Mohawk Drive. The church’s youth group is presenting this concert featuring John Mulder from Spring Lake and Down East Boys from Reidsville, North Carolina. Admission is free; a free-will offering will be taken to support the youth group.