(1) Boogie Woogie Kid Matthew Ball — 2-3 p.m. Sunday at Loutit District Library, 407 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. The Kid pounds out a family-friendly program of New Orleans boogie-blues-swing and favorites from the ‘20s, ‘30s and ‘40s. Admission to the library’s Sunday Afternoon Concert Series is always free. Funding for this concert is being provided by Carol Alexander and Kevin Carbary.
(2) Inspire! Celebrating All Love — 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at The Momentum Center for Social Engagement, 714 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. Join the community for information, discussion, lunch and connections. It is free and a pizza lunch is included.
(3) West Ottawa Theater: “Clue” — 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, at the West Ottawa Performing Arts Center, at 136th Avenue and Riley Street in Holland Township. Do you love the game? Then you’ll love the play. Tickets are $10.
(4) "Night Watch" — 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the Holland Civic Theatre, 50 W. Ninth St., Holland. Unable to sleep, Elaine Wheeler paces the living room of her Manhattan townhouse, troubled by unsettling memories and vague fears. Her husband tries to comfort her, but fears for his wife’s mental health. He calls in a psychiatrist, who agrees with his suggestion that Elaine should commit herself to a sanitarium for treatment. But is Elaine really on the verge of a nervous breakdown, or is someone setting her up? Tickets are $10 to $18.
(5) Bling Thing: Jewels & Gems Come Alive — 5-8 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Century Club Ballroom, 356 W. Western Ave., Muskegon. This public sale of jewelry, purses, scarves and more is a fundraising event to benefit the Hackley Public Library. Friday is the early-sale party with wine and chocolate, and requires a minimum donation of $10. Saturday offers free entry, coffee and hot chocolate. The floor will close at noon and reopen at 12:15 p.m. when everything will be discounted 50 percent. For more information, visit www.fohpl.org.