(1) Catalina Club performances — 7 and 9 p.m. Friday; and 1, 4 and 7 p.m. Saturday, at Grand Haven High School Aquatic Center, 17001 Ferris St., Grand Haven Township. The theme for this year’s shows is “Swimming Through the Cities.” Admission is $10 for adults, $5 for students, and free for ages 5 and younger. Be prepared for a warm, steamy pool environment.
(2) Joanne Jansen organ recital — 4 p.m. Sunday at St. Matthew Lutheran Church, 15395 Rannes St., Spring Lake Township. The recital’s theme is the music of the season, "Journey to the Cross: The Music of Lent and Easter." The free hour-long recital will consist of music by composers Tommaso Albinoni, Johann Sebastian Bach, John Behnke, David Cherwien, Benjamin Culli, Walford Davies, F. Melius Christiansen, Joanne Jansen, Jacque Lemmens, Walter Pelz and Louis Vierne. A newly composed Partita in seven short movements on the hymn "Jesu, Meines Lebens Leben" (Christ the Life of All the Living) by Jansen will be performed for the first time.
(3) Dead Horses concert — 8 p.m. Friday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at $22 for the indie/folk duo performance.
(4) St. Patrick's Day Parade & Celebration — beginning at noon Saturday in downtown Holland. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day a day early with the parade that begins at the Eighth Street Marketplace and travels east up Eighth Street until it reaches the Curragh Irish Pub and New Holland Brewing Co. Restaurant and Pub (on the corner on Eighth Street and College Avenue). Irish dancers, bagpipers and kilt-wearers are just a few of the parade highlights. Families and individuals wearing green are invited to carry Irish flags in the parade (a limited number of flags will be available at no charge).
(5) Inspire! — 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at The Momentum Center for Social Engagement, 714 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. The topic for the March event is “Prisoner Re-entry.” Join the community for information, discussion, a free pizza lunch and connections.
West Michigan Symphony presents “Classic Broadway” — 7:30 p.m. Friday at the Frauenthal, downtown Muskegon. Ticket prices range from $28 to $64.
“Day of the Western Sunrise” — 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the Knickerbocker Theatre, 86 E. Eighth St., Holland. Tickets are $6 to $7.