(1) LVAC Pop-Up Art Event — 5-8 p.m. Saturday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 W. Olive Road, West Olive. The Lakeshore Visual Arts Collective will transform the Nature Center at the county park into a pop-up art venue, with proceeds benefiting the Ottawa County Parks Foundation. The show and sale will feature work by 60-plus regional artists in a wide range of media — painting, photography, jewelry, blown glass, sculpture, ceramics and more. Much of it is inspired by nature and natural spaces, including plein aire works of park landscapes. The event will feature live music by Bri Baron, light snacks and a cash bar. Admission at the door is by a $10 suggested donation.
(2) “The Gift of Voice” — 7:30 p.m. Saturday at St. Francis Church, 171 W. 13th St., Holland. The Holland Chorale will present the concert to celebrate the nuance of the human voice in beautiful a cappella music along with creatively accompanied pieces. Tickets may be purchased online or by calling 616-494-0256. Tickets will also be available at the door. Admission is $20 for adults, $5 for students age 18 and older, and free for students younger than 18.
(3) Jenie Thai concert — 8 p.m. Saturday at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Thai is an award-winning Canadian singer-songwriter and recording artist who performs “piano-driven bluesy roots music.” Tickets start at $18.
(4) 1950s Trivia Night — 7 p.m. Friday at the Tri-Cities Historical Museum, 200 Washington Ave,. Grand Haven. As part of the yearlong observance of its 60th anniversary, the museum is hosting a 1950s trivia event, where teams of six contestants each will answer questions in five 1950s-themed categories: Local History, World Events, Music, Movies and Popular Culture. The cost to register a team of six is $60. The deadline for registration has passed, but call the museum to see if they have any openings. If not, you may have fun watching the contest. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. and the trivia contest will begin at 7. Prizes will be awarded to the top three teams.
(5) “Flanagan’s Wake” — 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the Muskegon Civic Theatre, 425 W. Western Ave., Muskegon. Tickets are $30.
Equinox Expedition —3-4 p.m. Saturday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 W. Olive Road, West Olive.
Groundwater in Ottawa County — 3-4 p.m. Sunday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 W. Olive Road, West Olive.