(1) Trail Benefit Pancake Breakfast — 8-11 a.m. Saturday at the Crockery Township Hall, 17431 112th Ave., Nunica. The cost is $5 for adults, $3 for ages 5-12, and free for ages 4 and younger. Hosted by the Friends of the North Bank Trail, the proceeds will help with the construction of the trail through Spring Lake and Crockery townships, which will eventually link up with other area trails.
(2) Get Up and Dance Figure Skating Show — 3-4 p.m. Saturday at L.C. Walker Arena, Muskegon. Admission is by a suggested donation of $5 per person. This is a fundraiser for the Muskegon Lakeshore Figure Skating Club. Many young area skaters will be carving up the ice. Is there a future Olympian among them?
(3) Early Easter Egg Hunts — 10 a.m. Saturday at Harvest Bible Chapel West Olive, 10520 Stanton St.; and 1-4 p.m. Saturday at United Methodist Church of the Dunes, 717 Sheldon Road, Grand Haven. The Church of the Dunes event will also include crafts and a family-friendly movie, “Hop.” It’s all free.
(4) Robin Connell Jazz Trio — 2-3 p.m. Sunday at Loutit District Library, 407 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. How many songs can you name with the word “spring” in the title? Singer-pianist Robin Connell and her jazz trio will lead a jaunt through songs of spring from the Great American Songbook from songwriters such as Cole Porter, Rodgers & Hart, Duke Ellington and Ann Hampton Callaway. Admission to the library’s Sunday Afternoon Concert Series is free.
(5) Have a Heart for Kids — 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at 1015 S. Beacon Blvd. Resources, information and activities for families whose children have special needs or disabilities.
Tyler Hilton concert — 8 p.m. at Seven Steps Up, 116 S. Jackson St., Spring Lake. Tickets start at $30.
Student Dance Showcase - 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Knickerbocker Theatre, 86 E. Eighth St., Holland.
Hope College Community Gospel Choir Performance - 7-8:30 p.m. Saturday at Dimnent Memorial Chapel, 277 College Ave., Holland.