(1) “Beauty and the Beast Jr.” — 7 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. Saturday at Lakeshore Middle School auditorium, 900 Cutler St., Grand Haven. General admission is $5.
(2) Easter Egg Hunts — Throughout the area. Trinity Reformed Church, 1330 S. Ferry St., Grand Haven, will host one from 6-8 p.m. Friday, with a free dinner beginning at 6 p.m. The rest of them are Saturday: 9:45 a.m. at Lakeshore Fellowship, 16790 Van Wagoner Road, Ferrysburg; 10 a.m. at Grand Haven Gospel Church, 1805 Waverly Ave.; 10 a.m. at First Presbyterian Church; 10 a.m. at Hope Reformed Church, 14932 Mercury Drive, Grand Haven Township; 10 a.m. at Spring Lake Central Park; 10 a.m. at Coopersville Farm Museum and Event Center, 375 Main St.; 11 a.m. at Grand Haven Central Park; and 1 p.m. at The Salvation Army, 310 N. Despelder St., Grand Haven.
(3) Lake Michigan Artists' Destash Bash — 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at 219 N. Seventh St., Suite 4, Grand Haven. This is an art-related rummage sale at the West Coast Plaza building at Seventh and Elliot, right behind Chocolates by Grimaldi. It is a one-day, cash and carry, second-hand sale of art-related tools, supplies, books and materials. It’s open to the public for bargain hunters, artists, hobbyists, parents, grandparents, teachers, students or anyone with an affinity for arts and crafts. More than 20 artists and decades of gently used materials are expected to fill the space with an eclectic mix of quality art supplies and miscellaneous studio treasures. Admission is free.
(4) Inspire! —10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at The Momentum Center for Social Engagement, 714 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. The topic is adverse childhood experiences. Join the community for information, discussion and a free pizza lunch.
(5) Twilight Hike — 8:30-10 p.m. Friday at Crockery Creek Natural Area, 1071 Wren Drive, Nunica. The cost is $5, and spots are limited. Register online.