(1) Sunday Afternoon Concert Series —2-3 p.m. at Loutit District Library, 407 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. Dave Palmer and His Only Friends have performed at venues from Michigan to Florida. Palmer, of Grand Haven Township, plays guitar and sings, while Ric VanWeelden plays mandolin and Todd Hix performs on the congas. Palmer has a writing style that addresses the best and worst of human nature. Admission is free, as funding for this concert series is being provided by Carol Alexander and Kevin Carbary.
(2) Grand Rapids Guitar Quartet — 4 p.m. Sunday at First Presbyterian Church, 508 Franklin Ave., Grand Haven. This free concert is part of the church’s Community Artist Series. The quartet is comprised of award-winning guitarists Brian Morris, Michael Stockdale, David Martin and Andrew Bergeron. They will present a program of a variety of masterworks, Latin music and original compositions, along with entertaining, informative and often humorous explanations about the music.
(3) Muskegon Bridal Expo — 12-4 p.m. Saturday at the Frauenthal Center for the Performing Arts, 425 W. Western Ave., Muskegon. The show is noon to 3 p.m., followed by a fashion show from 3-4 p.m. Door prizes will be given away after the fashion show, and you must be present to win. Only brides need to register for the show; their friends and family are welcome to join them without registering. You may register online.
(4) Ottawa County Parks activities — Keep it Active Winter Walk from 2-3:30 p.m. Saturday at Hemlock Crossing, 8115 W. Olive Road, West Olive. Astronomy at the Nature Center is 7-8 p.m. Saturday, also at Hemlock Crossing.
(5) Concerts for Children —7 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. Saturday at the Knickerbocker Theatre, 86 E. Eighth St. in downtown Holland. These performances by Hope College’s StrikeTime Dance Theatre are free.
Inspire! The Topic: Racism — 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at The Momentum Center for Social Engagement, 714 Columbus Ave., Grand Haven. A free pizza lunch will follow the discussion.
Pianist Andrew Le Performance — 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Jack H. Miller Center for Musical Arts, 221 Columbia Ave., Holland.
The Free @ 3 Concert Series — 3 p.m. Sunday in the sanctuary of the First Reformed Church, 630 State St., Holland, Michigan. These concerts are open to the public and admission is free. Montage performs Sunday.