1. WHO ADVISES AGAINST TRUMP-MUELLER MEETING
Rudy Giuliani, the president's new lawyer, says Trump should not sit down with the Russia probe special counsel — despite the president's willingness.
2. HAWAII VOLCANO DESTROYS NEARLY 2 DOZEN HOMES
Kilauea spews lava over 200 feet in the air, forcing more than 1,700 people to flee.
3. WHY CIA NOMINEE OFFERED TO WITHDRAW
Two senior Trump administration officials say Gina Haspel was reassured her nomination is still on track, amid reports about her involvement in a harsh interrogation program.
4. WHAT BUSINESS DEALS AT RISK IF US ABANDONS IRAN DEAL
From airplanes to oilfields, billions of dollars are on the line for international corporations as President Trump considers pulling out of Iran nuclear agreement.
5. AT PROM, CLASSMATES HONOR SLAIN PARKLAND HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
A giant ice sculpture stood in the hallway proclaiming "#MSDSSTRONG," butterflies were released from the rooftop and a room was set aside for anyone needing quiet reflection.
6. 'YOU WILL NOT FRIGHTEN US'
Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny shows resolve upon being freed after he and 1,500 demonstrators were arrested in protests against President Putin.
7. A YEAR OUT OF PRISON, EX-COAL CEO ON BALLOT
Don Blankenship, who served jail time related to a deadly U.S. mine disaster, is among six candidates in the West Virginia Republican Senate primary.
8. EGYPT: NO SECRET ROOMS IN KING TUT'S TOMB
New radar scans show there are no hidden rooms inside the boy king's burial chamber — ending years of speculation.
9. 'AVENGERS' CONTINUES TO DOMINATE AT BOX OFFICE
The superhero sequel collects an estimated $112.5 million at weekend box office.
10. WARRIORS TAKE 3-1 LEAD OVER PELICANS
Kevin Durant scores 38 and Golden State soundly defeats New Orleans 118-92 in Western Conference semifinals.